Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2019
Apartment With 3 Bedrooms in Frontera, With Wonderful sea View and Furnished Terrace - 3 km From the Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Frontera has to offer including its seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Frontera
- The closest major airport is in Valverde (VDE-El Hierro), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Frontera
Notable city landmarks like Bascos Viewpoint and Guinea y Lagartario Eco Museum might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Charco de Los Sargos, La Maceta Natural Pools, and Verodal Beach. You'll also find El Hierro Biosphere Reserve and Orchilla Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Frontera. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Complejo Rural la Brujita is located within 3.3 mi (5.4 km) of the city center. This 3-star apartment in Frontera features parking, a terrace, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Balneario Pozo DE LA Salud is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star property in Frontera can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room minibar.
- Hotel Ida Inés is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Frontera can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Frontera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Frontera each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Frontera?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Frontera, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Frontera?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Frontera?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Frontera?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Verodal Beach?
What about the best place to stay near La Maceta Natural Pools?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Frontera?
Recent reviews of Frontera hotels
More trip options
- Frontera Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Frontera Airports
- Hotels near Popular Frontera Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Frontera
- More Hotel Options in Frontera
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near Frontera, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends