Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Frumoasa has to offer. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Frumoasa
Places to visit in the larger region include Csiksomlyoi Pilgrimage Church and Monastery, Millennium Temple, and Miercurea-Ciuc Central Park. In the area, you'll also find Saint Andrew Church and Church of St. Mary Magdalene.
As you plan your vacation to Frumoasa, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Pensiunea Csillag Panzió is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Frumoasa. This 4-star pension in Lunca de Jos features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Csiki Hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from central Frumoasa. This 3.5-star hotel in Miercurea-Ciuc features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Lobogó Resort is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the center of Frumoasa. This 3-star pension in Baile Homorod features 2 indoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Frumoasa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Frumoasa is 21.57 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F