Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Those traveling to Fuenfseen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Fuenfseen, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fuenfseen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Fleesensee. Additionally, you'll find Zislow Beach and Malchow Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Fuenfseen, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Waldhof Bruchmühle is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star holiday park in Fuenfseen can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- 4-star Holiday Home "holiday for Families With Children and Dog" on Lake Plau is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center. This hotel in Adamshoffnung features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a sauna.
Dressing for Fuenfseen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Fuenfseen gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fuenfseen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fuenfseen, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fuenfseen?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Fuenfseen?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Fuenfseen?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Fuenfseen?
What is staying in Fuenfseen like?
What is there to see in Fuenfseen?
What's the weather like in Fuenfseen?
Recent reviews of Fuenfseen hotels
More trip options
- Fuenfseen Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fuenfseen Airports
- Hotels near Popular Fuenfseen Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fuenfseen
- More Hotel Options in Fuenfseen
- More Popular Hotels in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- Other Hotels near Fuenfseen, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends