Overview of Dorint Sporthotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio (Single Use)
Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Comfort Studio (Single Use)
Comfort Studio, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Dorint Sporthotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen is near a train station. Richard Strauss Institute and Museum Aschenbrenner are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort and 3 Standard-Tonihütten-Downhill. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as sledding and snowshoeing.Visit our Garmisch-Partenkirchen travel guide
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort - 7 min walk
- Olympic Hill - 8 min walk
- Gudiberglift - 10 min walk
- Ludwig Street - 12 min walk
- Hausbergbahn - 14 min drive
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Kainzenbad Station - 7 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 88 min drive
- Restaurant Bayernland — 1 min walk
- Ristorante Kulimare — 1 min walk
- Olympiahaus - 7 min walk
- Sportler Stüberl - 8 min walk
- Sport-Quartier - 10 min walk
About this property
Dorint Sporthotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Shower needed attention in room 305. Otherwise, nice hotel with friendly staff.