Wonderful friendly staff. Delicious breakfast with a few vegan options. Restaurant is great. Location couldnt be better!
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort
- 16 min walk
- Olympic Hill
- 17 min walk
- Bäckerei Siess
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort - 16 min walk
- Olympic Hill - 17 min walk
- Gudiberglift - 19 min walk
- Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 5 min drive
- Wank Mountain - 7 min drive
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Kainzenbad Station - 15 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 95 min drive
- Bäckerei Siess — 1 min walk
- Kuger's — 1 min walk
- Pane e Vino — 2 min walk
- Puoro — 7 min walk
- Trastevere da Vincenzo — 7 min walk
About this property
Hotel & Gasthof Fraundorfer
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per day
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.5 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Gasthof Fraundorfer
- Gasthof Fraundorfer Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Gasthof Fraundorfer Hotel
- Gasthof Fraundorfer Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Gasthof Fraundorfer Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Gasthof Fraundorfer Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Hotel Gasthof Fraundorfer Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Hotel Gasthof Fraundorfer
- & Gasthof Fraundorfer
- Hotel & Gasthof Fraundorfer Hotel
- Hotel & Gasthof Fraundorfer Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Hotel & Gasthof Fraundorfer Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 3 per day
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 10.5 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Ropes course
- Steam room
- Banquet hall
- Newspapers in lobby
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Mountain climbing
- Rock climbing
Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
This was a great hotel right in town. Walking distance to many restaurants although you must eat at the restaurant at the hotel at least once as it has live music, dancing and is very entertaining. We stayed in a building behind the hotel in a family room that had two bedrooms. The room was great and it was nice to have a separate room from the kids. The hotel has lots of character and I would recommend staying here!