Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel is in very good condition. Front desk staff were very friendly and communicated with us in English. They provided drinkable water. Room is in excellent condition with one door access to parking right in front of your room and another door access to hotel inside. The onsite restaurant is amazing. ...
Very comfortable place to stay with the best staff ever. The staff did their best to make us comfortable & welcome.
This Auberge is right in the middle of town near the huge Catholic church. Its modest exterior appearance right on a side street belies a very comfortable, immaculately clean and pleasant interior with ocean views. Madam was very welcoming and helpful recommending an excellent seafood restaurant ...
If you are comfortable with rustic and a hostel setting then this is a fantastic place. Cabins and camping available, right on the ocean/river. Gorgeous views. Friendly staff. Probably best for young people, and French speaking.
The owners Martine and Mario were a delight. Warm, friendly and helpful. The Manoir has been lovingly tended to and it shows. Was very pleased to find a bathtub to soak in after the previous day's hike. Ahhhh. Breakfast of homemade waffles and warm blueberry preserves was delightful! Thank you.
Staff friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable. Restaurants in walking distance. Be aware water in town is not potable right now; !bring bottled water.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Gaspe Peninsula accommodation! Choosing the right hotel during your Quebec escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Gaspe Peninsula. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Gaspe Peninsula accommodations even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Quebec is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Gaspe Peninsula has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Quebec has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Gaspe Peninsula is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 78% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?