Visitors can enjoy all that Chandler has to offer including the musical theater, beaches, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Chandler
- The closest major airport is in Gaspe, QC (YGP), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chandler
A couple of favorite places to visit are Chandler Golf Club and Chandler Marina. In the area, you'll also find Bourg de Pabos Park and Gascons Port.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Motel Fraser - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Chandler
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 64°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chandler is 1.30 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F