A visit to Genesee Park is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
If you're wondering how to get there, you will need to venture to Denver, the state capital.
Genesee Park is approximately 6 miles away when you stay at one of 5 hotels in the area. A lot of visitors book a night at The Highland Haven and Table Mountain Inn.
Other Places to Visit near Genesee Park
Genesee Park is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- You'll discover plenty about the place when you visit Mother Cabrini Shrine. Make sure you prepare yourself beforehand and be conscious of the correct etiquette.
- Pay a visit to Boettcher Mansion, a significant historic property that you are able to view from the inside.
- Set aside a couple of hours and head to Hiwan Golf Club. Pack your clubs and enjoy a round.
- Learn all about this region's past peoples at Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave, a curious museum with an interesting range of historical exhibitions.
- Bergen Peak rewards adventurers that walk its steep terrain with wide-ranging views.