Visitors to Gennes are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Chateau de Saumur, Chateau de Brissac, and Chateau de Breze.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Gennes
- The closest major airport is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gennes
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Saumur, Chateau de Brissac, and Chateau de Breze. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Montsoreau and Fontevaud Abbey.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Longue Vue - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gennes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gennes is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F