Visitors to Gilze are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, safari tours, and spas. A top sight in the area is De Efteling.
- There are 246 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gilze
De Efteling is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Tilburg University and Willem II Stadium in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Van der Valk Hotel Gilze -Tilburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
Dressing for Gilze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Gilze each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F