Find Hotels in Gjovik
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Gjovik has to offer including the spas, lakeside setting, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, museums, and restaurants. In Gjovik, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gjovik
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gjovik Glassverks and Biri Travbane. You'll also find Ringsaker Church and Proysen Cottage in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Strand Gjovik - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Getting Around Gjovik
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Gjovik Station. Gjovik might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Gjovik
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Gjovik gets about 39.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 15°F