Top Hotels Near Galleri Svae in Gjovik
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Galleri Svae
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Galleri Svae Hotel Guide
You can't say you have properly experienced a place without viewing some of its culture. Galleri Svae is an excellent starting point.
If you don't recognize Gjovik, the place where it resides, you've most likely come across the national capital, Oslo, from which it is 60 miles.
Staying faithful to your budget is easy at the Hovdetun - Gjøvik Vandrerhjem - Hostel. This friendly establishment is not only low-priced but a short trip of only 0.7 miles.
Half the fun of visiting Galleri Svae is checking out the local food scene. For a caffeine hit or a sumptuous snack, you can't go wrong with Kaffka cafe (Storgata 13, Gjøvik). Try a new menu item, soak up the lively atmosphere and indulge in the appetizing grub served at Heim Gjøvik (Hunnsvegen 1, Gjøvik). This place is also within this vicinity.
Other Places to Visit near Galleri SvaeOf course, there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Galleri Svae:
- Treat yourself to some quality time and indulge in your natural surroundings at Hugulia. There's loads of space here to escape your stresses.
- When you walk Mjostrakk make sure you slow down and take the time to enjoy the scenery. When all is said and done, life is a journey, not just a destination.
- Go outside and relish in your natural surroundings at Totenasen. There's heaps of space here to clear your mind.
- Gjovik-Regionen Tourist Information is where visitors can grab maps, brochures, and other handy hints.
- If you're looking for somewhere peaceful to spend some time, you could try Gjovik Kirke.
The train is one of the best ways to reach Galleri Svae. Gjøvik is the nearest rail stop, just 0.2 miles away.