Visitors to Gocek are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Gocek
- The closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gocek
Boating is a top activity, and Gocek Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Gocek Public Square to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Gocek. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Göcek Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Göcek Arion Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- D-Resort Gocek - Special Class - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gocek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Gocek gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F