Pleasant Cottage in Grandcamp-Maisy, located in a quiet environment, in the heart of the landing beaches, 700 meters from the fishing port, the beach and shops.
Duplex cottage on the ground floor in a typical old renovated house, it can accommodate 8 people.
- HOUSEHOLD LINEN INCLUDED (bed linen, tea towels and hand towels)
On the ground floor:
- Living room with convertible sofa (160x190) + TV
- Fitted and equipped American kitchen
- Bedroom 1 (1 bed 140x190) + TV
-Bathroom with shower and sink
- Bedroom 2 (2 90x190 beds) + TV with open shower room fitted with a walk-in shower
-Bedroom 3 (1 bed 140x190) + TV with open bathroom fitted with a bathtub.
- separate WC
- Parking, free WIFI
- Large private terrace with garden furniture
Every morning, you can discover under the fish hall the products freshly landed by the fishermen (fish, crustaceans and shellfish).
At low tide, go in search of shrimp, crabs, lobsters, periwinkles ... to enjoy a good seafood platter with family or friends on your terrace facing south.
Discover the nearby oyster beds with retail.
For nature lovers, come and admire the fauna and flora of the Baie des Veys where the second largest seal colony is located in France.
The village of Grandcamp-Maisy is an ideal starting point for visiting the region, located between Omaha beach and Utah beach.
- 5 minutes from the pointe du hoc
- 15 minutes from the American cemetery
- 25 minutes from Bayeux (medieval town, Cathedral, Bayeux tapestry ...)
- And many sites and museums to visit including Sainte-Mère-Eglise, Arromanches ...
The house is separated into 3 gites. One for 4 people, one for 6 people and one for 8 people. Possibility to rent the 3 gites for groups.