Visiting Green Turtle Cay
Visitors to Green Turtle Cay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and bars.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Green Turtle Cay
- The closest major airport is in Treasure Cay (TCB), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marsh Harbour (MHH), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Green Turtle Cay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Coco Bay, Gillam Bay, and Great Abaco Island. Additionally, you might want to add Albert Lowe Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Green Turtle Cay. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Green Turtle Cay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 63°F at night
- About 58.23 inches of rain falls on Green Turtle Cay each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 63°F