Find Hotels in Treasure Cay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 2, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2019
Visiting Treasure Cay
Visitors to Treasure Cay are sure to enjoy the beaches and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable setting.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Treasure Cay
- The closest major airport is in Treasure Cay (TCB), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marsh Harbour (MHH), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Treasure Cay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Great Abaco Island. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Treasure Cay Golf Course is one place to visit. You'll also find Gillam Bay and Albert Lowe Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Treasure Cay. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bahama Beach Club Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall condition.
- Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this condo resort. This 3-star condo resort features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa.
Dressing for Treasure Cay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Treasure Cay gets about 58.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 63°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Treasure Cay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Treasure Cay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Treasure Cay?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Treasure Cay?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Treasure Cay Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Treasure Cay?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Treasure Cay?
What are some accommodations with pools in Treasure Cay?
Recent reviews of Treasure Cay hotels
More trip options
- Treasure Cay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Treasure Cay Airports
- Hotels near Popular Treasure Cay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Treasure Cay
- More Hotel Options in Treasure Cay
- More Popular Hotels in North Abaco
- Other Hotels near Treasure Cay, North Abaco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends