Visitors can enjoy all that Grisen has to offer including its monuments. Aljaferia Palace, Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar, and Plaza de Espana are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 134 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Zaragoza (ZAZ), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grisen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of Saint Martin. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aljaferia Palace and Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar.
As you start planning for your getaway to Grisen, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 134 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Eurostars Boston is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Grisen. This 4-star hotel in Zaragoza features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hotel Eurostars Rey Fernando is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the center of Grisen. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Zaragoza can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hotel Diagonal Plaza is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Grisen. This 4-star hotel in Zaragoza features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to see around the area include Plaza de Espana, located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center, and Plaza del Pilar, which is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away.
Getting Around Grisen
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Grisen Station. Grisen might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Grisen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grisen is 13.27 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F