Grosse Tete Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're not able to find a motel in Grosse Tete, let us help you find motels or similar properties from over 104 lodging options in the area. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Grosse Tete has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Baton Rouge River Center, Tiger Stadium, and Hollywood Casino.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Motel 6 Baton Rouge - Port Allen
- Located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of Grosse Tete
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Baton Rouge West Inn
- A bar along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Grosse Tete is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away
Super 8 by Wyndham Port Allen/W Baton Rouge
- Enjoy the in-room flat-screen TV, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- Located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Grosse Tete
- Central Grosse Tete is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
- Free parking and laundry facilities are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free wired Internet.
Things to Do in Grosse Tete
Here are favorite places in and around Grosse Tete:
- Baton Rouge River Center
- Tiger Stadium
- Hollywood Casino
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Rivault Memorial Park
- Roosevelt Street Park
- Terrace Street Park
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Greater Baton Rouge Port
- Iberville Museum
- Howard Wilkinson Bridge
Best Time to Visit Grosse Tete
Decide when you'd like to visit Grosse Tete by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 76° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 64° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 41° F at night
- Average rainfall is 60.59 inches in a year
How to Get to Grosse Tete and Around the Area
Grosse Tete Transportation
|Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan) ||Airport ||18.6 mi (29.9 km) |