Visitors to Gruensfeld are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Wertheim Village, Fortress Marienberg, and Wuerzburg Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area. There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gruensfeld
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Wertheim Village, Fortress Marienberg, and Wuerzburg Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Wuerzburg Residence in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Gruensfeld, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Hotel Wuerzburg Sued is located 13.1 mi (21 km) from the heart of Gruensfeld. This 3.5-star hotel in Heidingsfeld features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Maritim Hotel Würzburg is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from central Gruensfeld. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Wuerzburg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- GHOTEL hotel & living Würzburg is 15 mi (24.1 km) from the center of Gruensfeld. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Wuerzburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Gruensfeld
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Grünsfeld Station or Zimmern Station. Gruensfeld might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Gruensfeld
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Gruensfeld gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F