Find Hotels in Guadix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2017
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Visitors to Guadix are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments, and museums.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Guadix
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guadix
The city is notable for landmarks like Guadix Cathedral, Santiago Church, and Alcazaba de Guadix. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Placeta Conde Luque and Guadix Caves.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Guadix. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel YIT Abentofail - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Mulhacén - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mari Carmen - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Getting Around Guadix
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Guadix Station. Guadix may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Guadix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Guadix gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F