Visiting Guerrero Negro
Visitors to Guerrero Negro are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and bars.
Sightseeing and Staying in Guerrero Negro
Though you might not find your ideal accommodation in the center of Guerrero Negro, you can stay in another city in the area. In El Marasal, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from.
Dressing for Guerrero Negro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 103°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 100°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Guerrero Negro is 7.99 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F