Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Guestrow has to offer including the gardens, cafés, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Guestrow
- The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guestrow
Favorite places to visit in the city include Guestrow Castle, Guestrower Rathaus, and Ernst Barlach Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Inselsee to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Guestrow. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel am Schlosspark - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel Am Tierpark - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ringhotel Altstadt - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a sauna.
Getting Around Guestrow
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Priemerburg Station or Güstrow Station. Guestrow might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Guestrow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Guestrow each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Guestrow?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Guestrow, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Guestrow?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Guestrow?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Guestrow?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Guestrow?
What are some accommodations with pools in Guestrow?
What is the best spa hotel in Guestrow?
What is staying in Guestrow like?
What is there to see in Guestrow?
How can I get around Guestrow?
What's the weather like in Guestrow?
Recent reviews of Guestrow hotels
More trip options
- Guestrow Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Guestrow Airports
- Hotels near Popular Guestrow Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Guestrow
- More Hotel Options in Guestrow
- More Popular Hotels in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- Other Hotels near Guestrow, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends