Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Gurece has to offer. Top sights around the area include Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Gurece
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gurece
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology. You'll also find Yahsi Beach and Camel Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gurece, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 604 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Luxury Villa Yahsi Bodrum is located in central Gurece. This villa in Bodrum features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bodrum Villa Janan 2 Bedrooms is located within 0.6 mi (1 km) of the city center. This 5-star resort in Bodrum features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a free water park. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Villa Camille is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Bodrum features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Gurece
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gurece is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F