Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hailey, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the ski areas, riverfront, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, shopping, and mountain views.
- You'll find 273 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sun Valley
- The closest major airport is in Sun Valley, ID (SUN-Friedman Memorial), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hailey
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Bald Mountain and Sawtooth National Forest. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Wood River Farmers Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Liberty Theater and Blaine County Historical Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Hailey. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wood River Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Hailey Sun Valley - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Inn at Ellsworth Estate - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hailey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 7°F at night
- About 17.95 inches of rain falls on Hailey each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°F