Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Halaveli, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and beaches. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 100 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Halaveli
Places to visit in the larger region include Maaya Thila, Fish Head Dive Site, and Gaathafushi Island. Additionally, you'll find Fesdu House Reef and Ukulhas Beach in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Constance Halaveli - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private plunge pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Halaveli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Halaveli is 75.16 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F