Find Hotels in Halls Gap
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
School House Villa - Double Spa & Gas log fire - School House Villa Couples Retreat in Central Halls
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Visiting Halls Gap
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Halls Gap, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. In Halls Gap, there are 49 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Halls Gap
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Grampians National Park. Wildlife viewing is a top activity, and Halls Gap Estate is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Halls Gap Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Halls Gap. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boroka Downs - This 5-star cottage features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Grampians Pioneer Cottages - Our customers like the WiFi and walkable location at this cottage. Amenities at this 4-star cottage include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Halls Gap Accommodation - With a stay at this 4-star vacation home, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Halls Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 18.19 inches of rain falls on Halls Gap each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Halls Gap?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Halls Gap, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Halls Gap?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Halls Gap?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Halls Gap?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Halls Gap?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Halls Gap?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Halls Gap Zoo?
What about the best place to stay close to Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre?
What's the best high-end hotel in Halls Gap?
What are some accommodations with pools in Halls Gap?
Recent reviews of Halls Gap hotels
More trip options
- Halls Gap Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Halls Gap Airports
- Hotels near Popular Halls Gap Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Halls Gap
- More Hotel Options in Halls Gap
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Halls Gap, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends