Find Hotels in Hamamatsu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Hamamatsu has to offer including the temples, festivals, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, parks, and musical theater.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Hamamatsu
- The closest major airport is in Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 53.6 mi (86.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamamatsu
Cultural venues in the city include Soichiro Honda Craftsmanship Center, Akino Fuku Museum, and Hamamatsu JASDF Air Park and Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Futamata Castle, Shosan Horinji Temple, and Inoyagu Shrine. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tobayama Park and Shibukawa Azalea Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hamamatsu. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hamamatsu - Our customers like the proximity to public transit at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Richmond Hotel Hamamatsu - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
Getting Around Hamamatsu
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hamamatsu Station. Hamamatsu might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hamamatsu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Hamamatsu gets about 44.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hamamatsu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hamamatsu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hamamatsu?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Hamamatsu?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Hamamatsu?
What's the best place to stay close to Lake Hamana?
What about the best place to stay close to Hamanako Palpal Theme Park?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Hamamatsu?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Hamamatsu?
Where is the best part of Hamamatsu for sightseeing?
Recent reviews of Hamamatsu hotels
More trip options
- Hamamatsu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hamamatsu Airports
- Hotels in Hamamatsu Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hamamatsu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hamamatsu
- More Hotel Options in Hamamatsu
- Hamamatsu Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Shizuoka
- Other Hotels near Hamamatsu, Shizuoka
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends