Picture yourself sauntering through the roads of your perfect getaway, noticing the monuments or the beautiful world all around you. But Hangzhou Paradise Park is one feature you are especially looking forward to. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the day to get there.
Find Your Future Hangzhou Paradise Park Hotel
Hotels near Hangzhou Paradise Park
Take off on the speeding rides at Hangzhou Paradise Park.
It resides in Hangzhou, 100 miles from Shanghai. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
Would you like somewhere to rest your head within easy reach of Hangzhou Paradise Park? You can take your pick from 6 accommodation options located within 2 miles. Consider the New Century Grand Hotel Hangzhou, the Holiday Inn Hangzhou Xiaoshan and the New Century Zhejiang Xiaoshan Hotel. They're only 2 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
For travelers hoping to spare a few dollars, there are a few budget hotels in the vicinity. The Zhejiang Xizi Hotel and the InterContinental Hangzhou are a selection of the most popular establishments.
If you like to travel in comfort, you might like to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket hotels. Check out the facilities and latest offers at the Sofitel Hangzhou Westlake and the Hangzhou Jinma Palace Hotel.
Tourists heading to Hangzhou Paradise Park often indulge in robust coffees and sweet pastries at 托托尼咖啡, just a convenient wander away. If you've seriously worked up a hunger, go to 第一世界大酒店餐厅, which is also close by, for a complete meal. And finally, start an amusing night out with some beers at Fudi Bar.
Before you go, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Well-known as one of the most significant local bridges, Quiantang River Bridge is an unmissable attraction if you want to delve deeper into the history of the region.
- If you enjoy spending time and relaxing in fresh surroundings, Qianjiang New Town Forest Park is a place that you ought to visit.
- The creative plays and theatrical productions held at Hangzhou Grand Theatre are enjoyable representations of the local arts scene.
- Take a look into the lives, cultures and customs of those who lived in times long gone as you and your family adventure around the intriguing Southern Song Dynasty Guan Kiln Museum and its unearthed artifacts.
- Hu Xueyan Former Residence allows history lovers the chance to explore a residence of great historic significance.
It's always easy to make your way to Hangzhou Paradise Park by rail as it's just 1 mile from there to 萧山火车货运西站.
Expedia's Xiaoshan places to stay supply everything you need, so you are sure to get spots near Hangzhou Paradise Park that you'll adore. It's time to start searching: Xiaoshan had more than a few sightseers in the last year. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from the insider information you're searching for. When reservation time arrives, do so confidently: multiple explorers would suggest their Xiaoshan hotel to a friend or coworker.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus spotlessness? You're on the best website.
- The staff at hotels near Hangzhou Paradise Park exceed all expectations, which can only enhance your holiday to this fine feature.
- You'll find Xiaoshan lodging are always fresh and tidy.
We see your desired spot in your future thanks to our diverse database of hotels near Hangzhou Paradise Park.
Once you've crossed Hangzhou Paradise Park off your agenda, there are still even more activities to see and do in Xiaoshan.
- Xiaoshan hasn't been very prominent in the guide books, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- Xiaoshan also knows a thing or two about custom care after you spend an afternoon on its a full plate of activities.
- Visit one of the area's museums, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to end your exploration with a bang.
You won't regret paying a visit to Xiaoshan, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Hangzhou Paradise Park. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to some awe-inspiring selfies!