Overview of Fraser Suites Hanoi
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe
Three Bed Room Deluxe
Studio (Located in low-rise villa concept building adjacent to main building)
About this area
Located in Hanoi, Fraser Suites Hanoi is in the city center and near the airport. Hanoi War Museum and Hanoi Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hanoi Old City Gate and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Traveling with kids? Consider Ho Tay Water Park, or check out an event or a game at My Dinh National Stadium.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda - 3 min drive
- Hanoi Botanical Garden - 5 min drive
- Ba Dinh Square - 6 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh Museum - 7 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - 20 min drive
- Hanoi Long Bien Station - 4 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Truffle Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Fraser Suites Hanoi
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 312000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 1240000 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 0 (up to 5 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 1300000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort