Those traveling to Harau are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harau
As you plan your vacation to Harau, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Campago Resort Hotel is 25.9 mi (41.8 km) from central Harau. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bukittinggi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pusako Bukittinggi is 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from the center of Harau. This 3-star hotel in Bukittinggi features a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Harau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- About 2.64 inches of rain falls on Harau each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 72°F