Travelers to Hawar will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.), 43.5 mi (69.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawar
Film City is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Hawar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 81°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Hawar gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F