Visitors can enjoy all that Jaww has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Bahrain Grand Prix and King Fahd Causeway.
- There are 193 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaww
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tree of Life. In the area, you'll also find Bahrain Grand Prix and King Fahd Causeway.
As you plan for your vacation to Jaww, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 193 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of Jaww. This 5-star hotel in Manama features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Residence & Spa is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Jaww. This 5-star hotel in Diplomatic Area features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- The Juffair Grand Hotel is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from central Jaww. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manama can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Jaww
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 100°F with nighttime averages of 81°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Jaww gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F