Find Hotels in Hawthorne, NV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Hawthorne though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, entertainment choices, and cocktail bars. In Hawthorne, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawthorne
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hawthorne Ordnance Museum, Mineral County Courthouse, and Walker Lake Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Hawthorne - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Hawthorne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Hawthorne gets about 3.27 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F