See yourself wandering around the roads of your future getaway, noticing the gorgeous nature or the buildings wherever you look. However, Heidelberg Castle is one draw you are especially anticipating. Right now is finally the day to mark it off your must-see list.
Where to Stay Near Heidelberg Castle
Hotels near Heidelberg Castle
An iconic part of the landscape, Heidelberg Castle is well-loved by sightseers and locals alike. A trip here is mandatory for any good itinerary.
It's located in Heidelberg, just 50 miles from the hustle and bustle of Stuttgart, the state capital.
There are up to 27 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Heidelberg Castle. Some are the Boutiquehotel Heidelberg Suites - Small Luxury Hotels, the Hotel Europäischer Hof Heidelberg and the Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg, just 0.5 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Be a savvy traveler and book a room at one of the numerous budget hotels to be found nearby. The Hotel Villa Marstall and the Hotel Zur Alten Brücke are two convenient hotel options, that are located 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is a must have, you'll find many upmarket hotels around here. Be sure to look up the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof, which is only 0.3 miles away. Another great place is the Kulturbrauerei Heidelberg AG, 0.3 miles away.
Café Villa is an eatery near Heidelberg Castle. Tourists looking for a quick pick-me-up come here for coffee and yummy treats. In the mood for something more substantial? Hotel Zum Ritter St.Georg is a recommended dining place within this same area. Do you have the next round? Keep the drinks flowing at Sahara Restaurant Heidelberg.
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- A trip to Heidelberg Church of the Holy Spirit is the ideal way to really understand the local culture and religion.
- University of Heidelberg Old Campus has been established for a long time as a key institute of education here.
- Bridges of cultural significance like Karl Theodor Bridge, are real-life links to the past. You can arrange a visit to this iconic structure and learn who built it, how they designed it, and why it's such a historic treasure.
- Leinpfad is a local spot where you can fully unwind and live in the present moment.
- Delight in the different bird calls, feathers and displays at Tinnunculus.
Visitors to Heidelberg Castle often get there by light rail. Heidelberg-Altstadt is the nearest terminal and is just 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's registry of hotels in Heidelberg furnishes all the things you need, so you can be sure to have selections near Heidelberg Castle that you'll fall in love with. You won't be the only one searching Heidelberg was a rather favored landing place last year. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you could want we have right here. When it's time to reserve your spot, you can do so with certainty: visitors of all kinds approved of their Heidelberg hotel.
- Rooms in Heidelberg accommodation will be neat, orderly, and prepared to welcome you.
- The staff at hotels around Heidelberg Castle go beyond what is expected which is appropriate for such a magnificent site.
- We've got rooms that are serene for all types, including large families and couples.
You can stay right nearby your favorite site thanks to Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Heidelberg Castle.
Heidelberg Interesting Facts and Figures
When you've crossed Heidelberg Castle off your list, there are still more things to do in Heidelberg.
- Savor a delectable meal of its native cuisine and happen upon a shop to look for keepsakes.
- You will realize Heidelberg also knows many things about individualized assistance after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Heidelberg hasn't been too prominent in the guide books, but is beginning to become established.
Paying a visit to Heidelberg is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Heidelberg Castle from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and say hello to some new landscapes!