Travelers to Heitzing will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Heitzing
Places to visit in the larger region include Burg Aggstein, Maria Langegg Wallfahrtskirche, and Melk Abbey. You'll also find Schloss Schallaburg and Sankt Polten Town Hall in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Heitzing, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Steigenberger Hotel and Spa Krems is 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from central Heitzing. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Krems an der Donau can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Parkhotel Krems is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Heitzing. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Krems an der Donau can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Pension Babenberger is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Heitzing. Guests who stay at this 3-star pension in Melk can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Heitzing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Heitzing is 0.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F