Find Hotels in Hetauda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Hetauda has to offer including the university setting, parks, and monuments. In Hetauda, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hetauda
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Tribhuwan University - Institute of Forestry is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Triveni Dham and Shahid Smarak Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hetauda. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Samana is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hetauda can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Avocado & Orchid Resort is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hetauda can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Anmol is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hetauda can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hetauda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hetauda is 35.12 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F