Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Hinton, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. In Hinton, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinton
The parks, hot springs, and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Beaver Boardwalk and Hinton Bike Park. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Hinton Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hinton Visitor Information Center and Alberta Forestry Service Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hinton. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- BCMI Inn Hinton - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hinton - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hinton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Hinton each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°F