Visitors can enjoy all that Hinunangan has to offer including its monuments. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinunangan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Aglipay Church and Hinunangan Town Hall. Additionally, you'll find Children's Park and Agas-Agas Bridge in the area.
As you plan your trip to Hinunangan, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Dona Marta Boutique Hotel is located 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Hinunangan. This 3-star hotel in Hinunangan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Tops Lodging House is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the center of Hinunangan. This 2.5-star guesthouse in San Juan features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- GV Hotel Sogod is 11.2 mi (17.9 km) from central Hinunangan. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Sogod can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Hinunangan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Hinunangan gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F