Find Motels in Ho Chi Minh City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Motels in Ho Chi Minh City
Meal plans available
Other property types in Ho Chi Minh City
Prostyle Hotel Ho Chi Minh
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Silverland Sil Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Roseland Centa Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Ho Chi Minh City Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Ho Chi Minh City, expand your search to find motels in the surrounding area or let us help you find something similar from more than 1967 hotels and other lodging options. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
When you save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Ho Chi Minh City. Not-to-be-missed sights include Saigon Square, Ben Thanh Market, and Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area.
Below are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
- Located 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and 24-hour front desk.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LCD TV.
- Central Ho Chi Minh City is 39.9 mi (64.2 km) away
Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh CityEnjoy the top-notch restaurants and lively bars in this vibrant area while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Ho Chi Minh City speak highly of its shops, museums, and cafés.
Here are some popular places:
- Saigon Square
- Ben Thanh Market
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Saigon River
- 30-4 Park
- Tao Dan Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden
- Dam Sen Water Park
- Saigon Skydeck
Ho Chi Minh City is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Ho Chi Minh CityDecide when you'd like to visit Ho Chi Minh City by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 94° F and nighttime temperatures average 70° F
- April-June: 95° F is the daytime average and 75° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 71° F at night
How to Get to Ho Chi Minh City and Around the Area
|Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)||Airport||3.8 mi (6.1 km)|
|Vung Tau (VTG)||Airport||38.5 mi (61.9 km)|
|Saigon Railway Station||Train Station||1.7 mi (2.7 km)|