Find Hotels in Hojná Voda
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 3, 2019
Visiting Hojná Voda
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Hojná Voda has to offer. There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hojná Voda
Places to visit in the larger region include Schloss Weitra, Schlosspark, and Gmund City Museum. Additionally, you'll find Glas und Stein Museum in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Hojná Voda, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 25 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Pension U Achilla is 19.3 mi (31 km) from the center of Hojná Voda. This 3-star pension in Cesky Krumlov features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Romantik Hotel Goldener Stern is 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from central Hojná Voda. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gmund can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Stilec - Guesthouse is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Hojná Voda. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Kamenný Újezd can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hojná Voda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hojná Voda is 32.56 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F