- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Coral Reef Club
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Suite (Plantation)
Luxury Cottage, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite (Luxury)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View
Cottage (Garden Room or Cottage)
Superior Suite (Superior)
Villa, 4 Bedrooms (Ixora)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms (Tamarind)
About this area
Located in Holetown, Coral Reef Club is in a shopping district and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sandy Lane Beach and Mullins Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Barbados Polo Club or Kensington Oval.
- Holetown Beach - 7 min walk
- Sandy Lane Beach - 3 min drive
- Paynes Bay Beach - 4 min drive
- Mullins Beach - 5 min drive
- Paradise Beach - 8 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 38 min drive
- The Reef Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Coral Reef Club
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 17.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The property is gorgeous, we went on their lovely garden tour! The staff were fun and friendly. Our room was impeccable. Fabulous hotel where I will return again and again!