Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Holetown, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Walkable and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its live music, entertainment choices, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Huntes Gardens, Kensington Oval, and Barbados Parliament Buildings.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodations in Holetown
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Holetown
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Holetown Beach and Sandy Lane Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Lime Grove Shopping Centre, Chattel Village, and Sunset Crest Shopping Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Holetown Monument and St. James Parish Church.
In Holetown, there are 125 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Colony Club by Elegant Hotels - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion - Our customers like the beach locale and clean rooms at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Tropical Sunset Beach Apartment Hotel - This 3-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its bar and breakfast.
Popular places to visit around the area include Huntes Gardens, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Kensington Oval, which is 5.8 mi/9.3 km away.
Dressing for Holetown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.57 inches of rain falls on Holetown each year
- May and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F