Visiting Askvoll Municipality
Travelers to Askvoll Municipality will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Floro (FRO), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Forde (FDE-Bringeland), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Askvoll Municipality
Ausevika Rock Carvings is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Askvoll Municipality, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Quality Hotel Floro is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Askvoll Municipality. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Flora can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Hotel Floro is 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from central Askvoll Municipality. This 3.5-star hotel in Flora features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Kinn Hotell Florø is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Askvoll Municipality. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Flora can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Askvoll Municipality
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Askvoll Municipality is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 59°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 35°F