Visitors to Holyoke are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and golf courses. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holyoke
Favorite places to visit in the city include Holyoke Park, Christian Church, and Holyoke Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites -- Holyoke, CO - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Holyoke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Holyoke is 17.48 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 16°F