Families enjoy visiting Sterling though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, local tours, and university setting. In Sterling, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sterling
The picturesque setting of Propst Park and Columbine Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Riverview Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sterling. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sterling - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
- Best Western Sundowner - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- The Crest Motel in Colorful Colorado - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Sterling
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sterling is 17.05 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 15°F