Visitors to Honnelles are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 33 mi (53.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Honnelles
A favorite place to visit in the city is Avesnois Regional Nature Park. In the area, you'll also find Grand-Hornu and Museum of Contemporary Art of the French Community.
As you plan your vacation to Honnelles, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Congres Hotel Van der Valk Mons is 12 mi (19.3 km) from central Honnelles. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mons can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Dream is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the center of Honnelles. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mons can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Première Classe Valenciennes Ouest - Petite Forêt is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Honnelles. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Petite-Foret can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Honnelles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Honnelles is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F