Visiting Hradec Kralove
Visitors can enjoy all that Hradec Kralove has to offer including the monuments, churches, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene and theaters. In Hradec Kralove, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hradec Kralove
Cultural venues in the city include Gallery of Modern Art, Klicperovo Theatre, and Adalbertinum. The city is notable for landmarks like Marian Plague Column, Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, and White Tower. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Great Square and Holy Spirit Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hradec Kralove. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boromeum Residence - This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Expedia travelers love its overall value and helpful staff.
- U České koruny - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Hotel Cernigov - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with satellite TV.
Getting Around Hradec Kralove
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hradec Kralove Hlavni Station. Hradec Kralove might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hradec Kralove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Hradec Kralove each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F