Top Hotels Near Hugulia in Gjovik
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Hugulia Hotel Guide
Uncover more of the region with a visit to Hugulia.
Getting there is part of the fun, as it's found 60 miles from the country's capital city, Oslo, in an area called Gjovik.
If you are keen to keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, travel just 0.7 miles and you will find the Hovdetun - Gjøvik Vandrerhjem - Hostel, a local budget hotel.
Very few travelers can withstand an afternoon of tours and walking without a caffeine fix. Cafe Chaplin is an ideal relaxation spot as it is close to Hugulia. Later on, you should have a more nourishing meal at another nearby establishment, Heim Gjøvik. Feel free to get the party started at Flipp - Games & Bar, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
Other Places to Visit near HuguliaBefore you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Take a break from your busy schedule, get the endorphins rushing and enjoy the feel of the outdoors at Totenasen.
- When you trek Mjostrakk remember to slow down and take the time to enjoy the scenery. When all is said and done, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Grab some brochures at Gjovik-Regionen Tourist Information to ensure you have all the information you need to fully enjoy your stay in the area.
- For a memorable cultural experience, don't think twice, head to Galleri Svae.
- Skibladnerhuset is an interesting example of architectural workmanship that should top the to-do list of all fans of design.
The train is a convenient way to get to Hugulia. Gjøvik is the nearest stop, just 0.07 miles away.