Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great getaway spot for couples! Just 5-10 minutes light hike from the pier, this is a gem of a guesthouse that has been recently refurbished with modern fittings and boasts a good view of the harbour! (We had the room with balcony - there is a little dining set placed on the balcony to sit and enjoy ...
We stayed two nights. We could have used one more day. Stari Grad is the highlight of our trip so far. Great restaurants, beautiful historic streets, great just to wonder around. Room 5 in the hotel is great. It is the only room with a balcony. We would definitely stay there again if we return.
Upon arrival, the hotel room was immaculate and very welcoming. Hotel Staff gave us adequate information on where to go i.e. shopping and beach and spoke excellent English. Everything was clean and the beds were tidy as expected. The disappointment was that there was no daily cleaning in the time ...
This place felt like I was staying with family. Also was a short walk from city center, great restaurants and of course the port if you need To take a boat to another city.
I was called a couple of hours before I was due to check in by the hotel reception to tell me there was a problem with my rooms and the hotel in general in that some water pipe had burst and there was flooding. He was really sorry but could we 'upgrade' to another hotel? Since we were only booked ...
Hotel Park Hvar is in a central location, very close to the marina, restaurants and shops. We booked a suite with a sea view which was very clean, spacious and comfortable (though our "sea" view was pretty much restaurants and trees with only a touch of the sea). The included breakfast was good and ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hvar accommodation! Finding the best room during your Split - Middle Dalmatia adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Hvar. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Hvar accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- Split - Middle Dalmatia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Hvar has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Split - Middle Dalmatia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Hvar is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 37% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?