Visitors can enjoy all that Ibague has to offer including its gardens. The culturally-rich and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Ibague
- The closest major airport is in Ibague (IBE-Perales), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibague
The city's cultural venues include Tolima Art Museum and Tolima Theater. The picturesque setting of Jardin Botanico San Jorge and Combeima Canyon exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza de Bolivar and Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ibague. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sonesta Hotel Ibague - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Estelar Altamira - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Casa Morales Hotel Internacional y Centro de Convenciones - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Ibague
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ibague is 3.78 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 62°F